The Re-Cord Project


If you’re like me you have a drawer or a box somewhere filled with old computer cords, telephone adapters and chargers that you don’t know what to do with. You’ve probably held on to them thinking that you’ll use them again at some point, but the reality is that you won't use them again, and you feel bad throwing them out.

Well, I would like to take those cords off of your hands! I am starting a new project and I need your old computer cords. I am specifically interested in Mac products, like iPod chargers, power cords and cables, but any kind of electronic cord that is related to phones and computers is also fine. Earbuds are good too.

Please contact me if you think you can help. Once I have enough cords to get the ball rolling, I will clarify the details of this project.

Contact me at ursulagullow@gmail.com

Comments