Plein Air Fridays

Claude Monet Painting by the Edge of a Wood John Singer Sargent 1885

I've set aside five Fridays this Spring to paint "en plein air" with students. Come paint with me! Each session begins at 10AM and lasts until 1PM. I will be demonstrating how to approach painting "in the open air" and offering words of advice on composition, color mixing and brushwork techniques.

The dates are:
APRIL 20th
MAY 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th
EACH SESSION COSTS $35.00

We will be meeting beforehand at City Bakery on Charlotte street at 9:45AM and then driving to the determined location. Locations will be chosen based on number of people and weather, and will always be within the city limits of Asheville.

Please click this link to my newsletter for more details on what to bring:

•You do not need to sign up for every session, but I prefer to know at least 12 hours in advance if you will be joining us.

Comments